Each year, the Oregon Consular Corps awards $3000 to two PSU students majoring in International & Global Studies.
Consul members of the Oregon Consular Corps (OCC) are committed to improved relations, communications, understanding, and trade between nations, peoples, and regions of the world. Oregon public universities are poorly funded and fewer young people in Oregon have the opportunity to pursue their educational and career dreams. Oregon Consular Corps members remember their own educational dreams and objectives and want more students in Oregon to have the opportunity to build a better world and better lives for themselves and for others.
Aim and Benefits of Portland State University Bachelors
All successful applicants will receive an award from Portland State University.
Portland State University Bachelors Courses
- Political sciences and International Relations
Requirements for Portland State University Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must have an offer from Portland State University for an undergraduate level programme in Political sciences and International Relations to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship can be both domestic or international students of the University.
- Students applying must surpass the admission requirements set by the university.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Portland State University on to apply
- Download and fill out the OCC application form
- A current resume/CV
- A copy of your unofficial PSU transcript
- Two letters of reference: At least one letter should be from a PSU faculty member or advisor with specific knowledge of your international study, international-related work experience, volunteer experience, or school work. Please ask for your reference letters to be emailed directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form, resume/CV, and unofficial PSU transcript must be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline below. Please send all three attachments in one email.