Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship is jointly offered by the Al Alfi Foundation and AUC, represented by the center for sustainable development. The program is designed to identify and prepare future leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science, engineering, business, policy, and social sciences. Fellowship applicants must possess professional experience and exceptional skills, as well as an outstanding passion for sustainable development. The program enables qualified Egyptian applicants to the master in science in sustainable development to receive a waiver of tuition fees. Three candidates will be accepted into the program on a yearly basis. The long-term objective of the program is to develop a new cadre of entrepreneurial leaders who are capable of filling critical positions in industry, public sector, and civil society organizations in Egypt, and who can successfully integrate technical, business, and social skills to contribute to comprehensive sustainable development in Egypt and beyond.
Aim and Benefits of The American University in Cairo Masters Scholarship
- The applicants must be Egyptian citizens.
- The candidates applying for Sustainable Development Fellowship 2022 must have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences and should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The minimum GPA for the applicant must be 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent of gayed gidan (very good).
- He/She should be admitted into the master’s program in sustainable development.
- A written statement is required that outlines the candidate’s research, professional experience and career goals.
- The students must also demonstrate financial need to be eligible for Sustainable Development Fellowship 2022.
The American University in Cairo Masters Scholarship Courses
- Sustainable development
Interview date, Process and Venue for The American University in Cairo Masters Scholarship
- Egyptian citizens should provide copies of both sides of National ID.
- Electronic birth certificate.
- Male applicants should submit Military service certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The American University in Cairo on www.applyweb.com to apply
April 15, 2022