Funded by the generous support of The Child Health Reseach CIO, up to ten students registered for an MSc or MRes at ICH can receive up to £3,000 towards the fees for a full-time student OR up to £1,500 per year for a student taking an MSc on a part-time basis, paid over two years. The award amount will be deducted from the cost of fees at the start of the programme.
Aim and Benefits of University College London (UCL) Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants who have enrolled for an MSc or MRes at ICH for a full-time study will be awarded up to £3,000 towards the fees.
- Candidates who have opted for part-time study will receive up to £1,500 per year for over two years.
- At the start of the program, the award amount will be deducted.
University College London (UCL) Masters Scholarship Courses
- Child Health
Requirements for University College London (UCL) Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Scholarships are open to candidates enrolled in any field within Institute Child Health MSc/MRes Programmes at UCL.
- Preference will be given to applicants undertaking a course relevant to paediatrics and child health.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University College London (UCL) Masters Scholarship
- The selection of applicants for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students is based on the applicant’s scholarship application form.
- Emphasis is laid more on the applicant’s personal statement
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants who demonstrate commitment towards child health and paediatrics through previous works and skills are qualified for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes students.
How to Apply
Please submit this application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2022, 5:00 pm. The Institute is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline. Successful applicants will be contacted by the 15th September 2022. If you have not heard from us by this date we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
August 17, 2022