U of L Graduate Research Award (ULGRA), 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philosophy, Nursing, Science in Management. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Lethbridge, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $21,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The University of Lethbridge Graduate Research Award (ULGRA) is intended to facilitate nuance and flexibility in the financial support of graduate students at the University of Lethbridge housed within approved departments. All students applying for admission to a full time program in 2022 onward will automatically be considered for ULGRA funding and cannot be holding or be considered for other School of Graduate Studies admission funds (specifically the Tuition and Dean’s Scholarships).
Aim and Benefits of University of Lethbridge, Canada Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the U of L Graduate Research Award (ULGRA), 2022 will receive units of $3,000 per annum can be offered to an individual up to a maximum of 7 units ($21,000) per annum.
University of Lethbridge, Canada Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Lethbridge, Canada Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be admitted to or continuing in a full-time thesis based or project based masters or doctoral program excluding programs within the Faculty of Education.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Lethbridge on www.ulethbridge.ca to apply
- No application is required. All eligible candidates are considered at the time of application to an eligible graduate program.
- Selection is competed at the time of admission by the applicable Program Committee.