Aspiring information security professionals have the opportunity to ease some of their educational financial burden with the (ISC)² Information Security Undergraduate Scholarship, offering undergraduate students studying information security up to US$5,000 per recipient.
Aim and Benefits of University of Maine Bachelors
This scholarship offers from $1,000 – $5,000.
University of Maine Bachelors Courses
Requirements for University of Maine Bachelors Qualification
- Candidates applying for (ISC)² Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 must either be studying or plan to study a degree with importance on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Students in senior high school must apply for (ISC)² Graduate Scholarship if appropriate.
- Undergraduate students i.e juniors, freshmen or sophomores are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can be citizens of any country attending full time or part time courses/programs in campus mode or online mode.
- Applicants may be attending either internationally or in the US.
- Candidates need not be enrolled currently but the awards will not be disbursed unless they are enrolled in a university or college.
- Passion, merit, financial need are the factors based on which the score will be done.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Maine Bachelors
- One letter of recommendation from an academic referee describing for how long he/she has known the applicant, the skills of the applicant and other relevant information
- Unofficial transcripts from their recent or current educational institutions
- Personal statement in not more than 2 pages describing how they stand out from others, justify why they should be awarded the scholarship, educational and personal background, goals, hobbies and extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Maine on isc2foundationscholarships.communityforce.com to apply
May 7, 2022