This scholarship is available to an outstanding applicant who can evidence a correlation between studying their selected MSc programme and improving the environmental, health, wellbeing or security of their home country.
Following graduation, recipients will be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Requirements for Dean’s Scholarship Qualification
Eligible applicants must
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- be applying from a country that recently has been subject to a significant adverse environmental, health or security impact, where its alleviation relates to the subject area of the selected MSc programme
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 31 May 2022.
For more details, visit UWE Bristol website.